Welcome! I am Sylvaine Francine, an intuitive from birth, an energy and spirit worker who additionally facilitates healing in the past lives that negatively influence the present.
I was born and raised in France where I lived until my twenties. Then I moved to the U.S.A. to attend college. One week after graduation, I realized Chiropractic was not my calling. The gift I was born with was re-surfacing in my life, pressing me to listen this time, and to accept it. So I did. I am grateful I listened.
My clients love it: I help them manifest a better life.
- In July 1979, she received her baccalaureat in mathematics, physics and natural sciences at the Universite de Paris VII, Jussieu, Paris, France.
- In November 1979, she completed her Graduate program in applied linguistics, French as a second language, at the Universite de Paris VIII, IADL, Paris, France.
- In September 1983, she completed the accelerated doctoral program at Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic, in Spartanburg, SC, USA.
- In 2006, she received certification in Ayurveda and Panchakarma training, at Y.M.T Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Kharghar, New Mumbai, India.
She also received certification in the following modalities:
- 2004: Studied with Dr. Freddy Ulan, DC, CCN, Nutritional Response Testing, Seattle, Certification in Nutritional Response Therapy.
- 2002: Studied with Dr. Eric Pearl, D.C. The Reconnection, Canada and California, U.S.A. Certification Level I, and II in Reconnective Healing.
- 2002-2003: Studied with Dr. Andrea Booth, LAC. Neuro-Synthesis, Seattle, WA U.S.A. Certification Level I and II in Neuro-Synthesis.
- 1999-2001: The Doctor Edward Bach Foundation, Mount Vernon, (England), U.S.A, Canada and England. Certification Level I, II and III, Bach Flower Essences practitioner.
- 1997-2001: Studied with Reiki Master Anna Johansen, Bainbridge Island, WA, U.S.A. Certification in First, Second and Third Degrees Reiki.
I live in the state of Washington with my husband. I dedicate part of my time to writing, spiritual practices and greatly enjoy my husband’s creative vegetarian cuisine and our four beautiful granddaughters.