Welcome! I am Dr. Sylvaine Francine, a certified Life Coach, an intuitive from birth, an energy and spirit worker who additionally facilitates healing in the past lives that negatively influence the present.
I was born and raised in France where I lived until my twenties. Then I moved to the U.S.A. to attend college. One week after graduation, I realized Chiropractic was not my calling. The gift I was born with was re-surfacing in my life, pressing me to listen this time, and to accept it. So I did. I am grateful I listened.
My clients love it: I help them manifest a better life.
- In July 1979, she received her baccalaureat in mathematics, physics and natural sciences at the Universite de Paris VII, Jussieu, Paris, France.
- In November 1979, she completed her Graduate program in applied linguistics, French as a second language, at the Universite de Paris VIII, IADL, Paris, France.
- In September 1983, she completed the doctoral program at Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic, in Spartanburg, SC, USA.
- In June 2023, she received her Life Coaching certification from Evercoach/ MindValley.
- In 2006, she received certification in Ayurveda and Panchakarma training, at Y.M.T Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Kharghar, New Mumbai, India.
She also received certification in the following modalities:
- 2004: Studied with Dr. Freddy Ulan, DC, CCN, Nutritional Response Testing, Seattle, Certification in Nutritional Response Therapy.
- 2002: Studied with Dr. Eric Pearl, D.C. The Reconnection, Canada and California, U.S.A. Certification Level I, and II in Reconnective Healing.
- 2002-2003: Studied with Dr. Andrea Booth, LAC. Neuro-Synthesis, Seattle, WA U.S.A. Certification Level I and II in Neuro-Synthesis.
- 1999-2001: The Doctor Edward Bach Foundation, Mount Vernon, (England), U.S.A, Canada and England. Certification Level I, II and III, Bach Flower Essences practitioner.
- 1997-2001: Studied with Reiki Master Anna Johansen, Bainbridge Island, WA, U.S.A. Certification in First, Second and Third Degrees Reiki.
She lives in the state of Washington with her husband. She dedicates part of her time to writing, spiritual practices and greatly enjoy her husband’s creative vegetarian cuisine and their four beautiful granddaughters.